Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Its Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas...

This is pretty impressive... How much inflatable crap can you possibly have in your front yard??? I think there are 9 of them! Then we have the driveway lined with light-up candy canes (which you can't see very well) and Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus..and he's on my neighbors roof complete with a full size sleigh. But where's Rudolf?? Oh wait, it's deer season and people like to shoot anything with antlers in these parts. It is even more impressive at night. I wanted to get a pic but all the lights were out today...I'm waiting for the entire neighborhood to go dark when the transformer blows from all the juice this guy needs to power his light display.



Well if that wasn't enough to get you into the Christmas spirit, then how about this...



MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ME! Finally, my new Scott Scale 15 Hardtail has arrived! I can't wait to take it for a spin.

No comments: