Sunday, November 18, 2007

One Week Down

Whew..I just finished my final workout for the week. All my workouts this week went well and I'm feeling good. I've been taking my vitamins and eating a bit better than usual. I decided to give up drinking soft drinks and sweet tea too unless I do a ride over 3 hours. I also managed to get up early every day this week to get to work before 7 am so I could maximize my time and actually get some work done.

This is how my week went:

Bike-9:37
Run-3:10
Swim-1:40
Weights-1:45
Weekly Total: 16:12 (whoo hoo!)

Next week should be fairly relaxing as I have 2 days off and we are staying home for Thankgiving. This will give me plenty of time to get my workouts in, and hopefully get some work done on the logo design for the upcoming Blankets Creek Duathlon. More to come on that later...

No comments: