Thursday, December 20, 2007

One More Day...

That's right..only one more day until I get to officially relax for 12 days. No dealing with work, no thinking of work, and best of all... no work...period. With all the drama at the office lately, this comes just in time as I really need a break from it all. Unfortunately we are headed to the land of snow and ice, (Chicago) which means no riding for me. I might be able to get on the trainer on someone else's bike, but that is never the same. The first Snake Creek Gap time trial might be a rough one for me, seeing as I'll be coming out of base and I haven't done any quality technical riding in two months. At least its best out of three, so I'll have plenty of time to get my act together. I'm looking forward to my 12 days off so that I can catch up with family, the husband, and our three cats.

No comments: