Thursday, January 10, 2008

Guess who's 30th Birthday is tomorrow!

Hell no, NOT MINE thank goodness! (I still have 5 months to go..) My wonderful husband Chris turns 30 tomorrow. I'm sure he'll be overjoyed that I've posted that fact on my blog. We're celebrating by enjoying a nice dinner, then we're headed to the Bear Creek Campground to camp out for the TrailBlazers Training Day. I'm trying to talk him into a night ride, as its a whole new world up there at night, complete with predatory animals that could possibly eat us. He said it sounded cold, but I'll charge up the lights and pack his warm gear just in case. Perhaps I'll bring some champaign up there along with my plastic "camping" wine glasses. I've got quite a few bottles of not-so-high-quality stuff lying around from races this past year - might as well use it up and maybe there will be some folks up there to share with.

No comments: