Saturday, February 16, 2008

Course Vetting

Here's a few pics from the C4 Course Vetting we did this weekend. We checked out the trekking section, and that's about all I can say.

Hmm..wonder where this could be...


This is one of those places that I'd really hate to be stumbling through after dark...


Mini cliffs and rhodies...


More rhodies...


The trekking was actually pretty good - a mix of multiple types of terrain, so I think the racers will enjoy it.

We came home to find that the Blankets Creek Duathlon had filled up while we were out, so registration is now closed and we are full more than a month before the original registration deadline. Very cool!

Went for a spin around Blankets in the late afternoon on the singlespeed and actually felt halfway decent, so hopefully I'll be ok for my ride tomorrow. I've been increasing my leg weights pretty quickly, so I've been feeling pretty tired and fatigued lately. I'm almost to a recovery week, so hopefully I'll come back stronger after that.

No comments: