Thursday, April 3, 2008

Rant!

ARRRGGGHHGHHHHHH! Just learned that the Baker's Dozen is cancelled...and conveniently I can't make their rain date since I have another race that weekend. I reserved a campsite which they won't refund since it is within three days of our arrival so now I'm out the $35 for that AND the $35 entry fee.. What a bunch of crap! Yeah, it would have sucked to camp and race in the rain, but at least I'd have gotten my money's worth. This is the last "we're gonna cancel if it rains" SORBA event that I will sign up for. Grumble Grumble.

Now I guess I'll have to go for a road ride in the rain on Saturday and suffer through the Death March again with Kim and Jay on Sunday to get the hours in that I was planning on. The only good thing is I'll get to sleep in on Saturday, but that isn't worth $70 bucks!

No comments: