Friday, July 18, 2008

Getting ready for the Beach!

Tomorrow I'm squeezing in a multi-sport training day with Neal and then on Sunday we are off to the Beach for 4 days...St. Simons Island to be exact. The good - its a business conference, so I get paid to lounge around and play volleyball...The bad - Its hot as hell with 200% humidity and I have to give a presentation on Tuesday to a bunch of engineers who THINK they're smarter than me. Ugh... I think I'm going to change my topic to how to prepare for an expedition adventure race - at least then I know there won't be any questions that can stump me.

This trip is timed well, as tomorrow is our 5 year anniversary...whoopeee!!! I think we get wood or something like that...Geez time flies...we'll be old and grey before you know it.

1 comment:

Namrita O'Dea said...

happy anniversary! have a great trip..st simons is not so bad for a business trip..