Monday, September 7, 2009

Welcome Jayden Corinne Randall!

Our new little bundle of joy, Jayden Corinne Randall

Born September 2, 2009 at 1:44 pm

6 lbs 10 oz, 19.75 inches











Mom, Dad and baby are doing very well. Chris and I are getting 6 or more hours of sleep per night, although mine is in small chunks as I have to get up often to feed her. The delivery went without any complications and I am recovering very quickly. I feel good and do not have any soreness or swelling, so I should be able to start doing some easy riding soon.

In the meantime, Chris and I have been going for walks at night to keep the blood flowing to the legs. Jayden has been very good so far, with fairly minimal fussing and lots of sleeping. It has been fun hanging out at home with Chris and doing the mommy and daddy thing. I can't wait to get her out in the Baby Bjorn - maybe at National Orienteering Day next weekend.

2 comments:

James Bigler said...

She is beautiful. Congratulations!

Neal said...

Very cool....I am looking forward to seeing Jayden in the Baby Bjorn :)