Monday, December 29, 2008

Bike Fell Off the Sleigh!

Seems the chubby man in red lost some precious cargo en route to Canton, GA. Hopefully my new ride will make it here today or tomorrow. I'm not sure if I'm excited yet or not, as I've managed to get along quite nicely without a FS bike for several months..and I'm really digging the IF. I'm currently drooling over a Custom IF Ti Singlespeed - same exact geometry as my Ti Deluxe, but with a real SS dropout because I'm tired of dealing with chain tensioners. Wish I still had a hookup with those guys becuase I just can't bring myself to pay 3K+ for a frame, even if it is handbuilt in the USA...grrrr...

If OutSpokin' started carrying IF, then Lisa's world would be nearly perfect. (hint Kevin if you read this!)

I WILL need the new Specialized S-Works for TransRockies in 2010, as I'm not sure I could survive 7 straight days on a hardtail SS.

As far as my not-training training, it was more NOT last week as I fell off the wagon and indulged in about 5 pounds of Christmas Cookies. I have several rides planned this week so I'm looking forward to some time in the mountains.

No comments: