Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Summer is finally here!

Or at least the sultry temps are here! Kim and I headed up to the Bear Creek area for our Wednesday ride. I'm not sure if we just need to acclimate to the heat, but it seemed like we were both bungeed to a pile of bricks that we had to drag up the hills behind us. I told her she was having "sympathy fatigue" for me. We ended up riding the Pinhotis and then Bear Creek and decided that was plenty. Kind of a "short" ride compared to our usual adventures. It must be that I just turned 31...

I do have to say the the trails were in fantastic condition. Good and dry and I was glad to have brought my S-works so as not to be rattled to death coming down Bear Creek. I even saw a small bear..it was so cute and cuddly looking. I'm sure its momma had big teeth and sharp claws though...

We have a big presentation coming up at work for a huge job that I'm keeping my fingers crossed that we win, as it will mean job security for me for the next several years...and that is REALLY important right now.

1 comment:

Dean said...

Goog Luck! Same senario at my work, keeping my fingers crossed for the big project to come thru.